The City of Missouri City develops and maintains park and recreation facilities to serve the residents of Missouri City. Rules and procedures in this policy are a means to ensure that those facilities are utilized in a safe and efficient manner.
Athletic field use may be reserved by associations that require on-going scheduled practice and games to specific sports per season in order to provide a recreational service or meet a special recreational need. An association is defined for the purpose of this document, as a nonprofit youth organization with at least a majority of the participants residing within the incorporated limits of Missouri City.
Athletic field use shall also be made available for hourly rental by teams, organizations, or individuals at a specified rate. Below is information regarding usage and permit fees.
Usage and Fees
Single Event Fees
|Amount per field for lighted fields||$25 per hour|
|Amount per field for unlighted fields||$15 per hour|
Tournament Event Permit Fees
For Profit Entities
|Amount per field for lighted fields||$250 per day|
|Amount per field for unlighted fields||$200 per day|
Not-for Profit Entities without an annual or seasonal event permit
|Amount per field for lighted fields||$150 per day|
|Amount per field for unlighted fields||$100 per day|
Note: Field preparation and maintenance is available for $15 per hour with a two hour minimum.
Conditions for Use
- All users of athletic facilities are required to complete an Athletic Facility Use Permit in person at the Parks and Recreation Department office located at 2701 Cypress Point Drive.
- Applicants must adhere to all conditions specified on the Athletic Facility Use Permit.
- Applicants shall designate one person to act as the contact person with the Parks and Recreation Department. Applicants are responsible for updating their contact information as changes occur.
- Associations requesting use of park athletic facilities for an entire season have additional guidelines to follow. This process begins by contacting the Missouri City Parks and Recreation Department at 281.403.8637.
- The Athletic Facility Use Permit must be on site at all times for verification of authorized use.
City parks are open seven days a week to the public from 6:00 am to 11:00 pm.
All practices and games must be completed before the park closes.